Do you experience with inner tension, uncertainty, difficult thoughts or emotions? Are you thinking about taking part in the MBSR course?
Find out how mindfulness can help to deal with stress or tension and find out more about MBSR program
On this meeting you will find out what mindfulness is and how it can help you in dealing with stress, difficult thoughts, emotions or everyday life difficulties and in achieving greater inner peace. We will also very practically talk about the MBSR program.
- What is mindfulness and how it can be useful
- Autopilot mind and its impact
- How to approach worries, difficult thoughts and stress reactivity in a different way
- Experiencing a short meditation
- More information about the MBSR program
- Space for questions and discussion
When: Tuesday, September 20, from 18.00 to 19.15
Where: virtually on zoom, the meeting is free
If you are interested to take part on the workshop, please apply until Monday, September 19.
The workshop will be conducted in Slovak language.